Write a review
- Bone-in Chicken Wings
- Thaw the wings, wash them & cut them into sections at the joint.
- Preheat the oven to 475 deg.
- Place the wings on a sprayed jelly roll pan
- Spray the wings with a butter flavored non-stick spray
- Put them in the oven for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take them out, turn them, drain the excess oil, place them back in the oven till crispy & golden brown
- Take the wings out of the oven, put them in a bowl, pour Sparky's over the top & toss.
- Ready to eat.
- Serve with ranch or your favorite topping.
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/