Bacon Wrapped Pork Kabobs
Write a review
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 slices smoked bacon, thickly cut then halved
- 12 12-inch skewers soaked in water for one hour, for serving.
For the rub
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
For the marinade
- ½ cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients for the rub.
- Add the pork pieces and toss gently to coat.
- Wrap a half-slice bacon around a piece of the pork and thread onto a skewer. Leaving a bit of room between each piece, continue until all the pieces of pork are skewered.
- Arrange the skewers on a large platter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ingredients for the marinade and pour it over the kabobs. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for one hour or up to four hours.
- Prepare enough coals for a medium fire or set a gas grill to medium. Grill the kabobs over medium heat until they are cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/