Sweet and Spicy Pork Mini-Kabobs
Write a review
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin (silver skin removed, cut into 48, 1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 pineapple (ripe, peeled, cored, and cut into 24, 1-inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cored and cut into 24, 1-inch pieces)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat broiler with rack about 8 inches from heat source.
- Toss pork with chili powder and salt.
- Thread 2 pieces of pork and 1 each of pineapple and red pepper pieces on each skewer.
- Wrap exposed end of each skewer with foil to discourage scorching.
- Mix honey and vinegar together for glaze.
- Broil, turning occasionally and brushing well with glaze during last 2 minutes, until pork is barely pink when pierced with tip of knife, about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/