Write a review
- 2 pounds ground pork (lean)
- 1 cup ice water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With hands or wooden spoon mix pork, water, soy sauce and pepper thoroughly in large bowl.
- Shape into 3/4 -inch balls (mixture will be fairly soft and balls will not be perfect).
- Arrange closely together in single layer on ungreased shallow baking pan, like a jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and serve immediately with a dipping sauce, like your favorite salad dressings (Russian, Thousand Island, Ranch) or choose from the suggestions below. Use toothpicks to skewer meatballs to dip. Or remove from pan, cool, cover and freeze or refrigerate. Serve cold or reheated.
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/