Pork Tenderloin Sliders
Write a review
- 1 pork tenderloin, (1 pound), trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 mini rolls, (1 1/2-x-2-inches), split and toasted
- 6 romaine leaves, torn
- 2 plum tomatoes, each cut into 6 slices
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Sprinkle pork on all sides with the seasoning. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over
- medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning once, until the pork is browned,
- about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Place the tenderloin in the rolls, top with lettuce, tomatoes, and sauce of your choice.
- Nutritional Information per Serving (1 slider)
- Calories: 90 calories
- Protein: 10 grams
- Fat: 2 grams
- Sodium: 85 milligrams
- Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Fiber: 1 grams
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/