Mojo Beef Kabobs
Write a review
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 thin wedges
- 1 container grape or cherry tomatoes (about 10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces; season with pepper.
- Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill tomato kabobs, covered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally. Grill beef kabobs, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once.
- Serve kabobs drizzled with sauce.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- 285 calories
- 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat, 1 g monounsaturated fat)
- 5 mg cholesterol
- 5 mg sodium
- 1 g carbohydrate
- 1.8 g fiber
- 27 g protein
- 8.2 mg niacin
- 0.6 mg vitamin B6
- 1.4 mcg vitamin B12
- 2.6 mg iron
- 31.9 mcg selenium
- 5.1 mg zinc
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/