Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos
Write a review
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Place pork into slow cooker.
- In a bowl, whisk together tomato sauce, cumin, brown sugar and garlic until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Before serving, shred meat with two forks. Serve on soft or crispy taco shells with desired toppings (ex: lettuce, cheese, olives, onions, tomatoes).
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/