Dorothy Lynch Barbecue Tailgate Wings
Write a review
- 1 cup Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing
- 1/2 cup favorite brand barbecue sauce (mild or spicy)
- 2 TBSP honey
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- Tabasco sauce for an added kick
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl. Arrange chicken wings in baking dish. Pour Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing mixture over chicken pieces. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, turning once. Or grill over medium heat 15-20 minutes, turning and basting often. Bake or grill longer if you prefer crunchier wings.
- Serve with your favorite crudites, such as celery sticks or carrot sticks with Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing as a dipping sauce.
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/