CHILI BEEF EXPRESS
Write a review
- 1 pound Ground Beef (95% lean)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chili-style chunky tomatoes, undrained 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon. Pour off drippings from skillet; return beef to skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Stir in beans, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
- Test Kitchen Tips
- Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beefshould be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
- Nutrition information per serving: 331 calories; 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 76 mg cholesterol; 1164 mg sodium; 33 g carbohydrate; 7.9 g fiber; 32 g protein; 6.9 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 2.3 mcg vitamin B12; 4.6 mg iron; 18.3 mcg selenium; 6.3 mg zinc.
- This recipe is an excellent source of fiber, protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc.
Taste of the Tailgate https://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/