Amber’s 3 Bean Game Day Chili Recipe
Write a review
- 1.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 28 oz cans petite diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz can pinto beans
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 2 cups water
- 1 (7 oz) can diced green chiles
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- In a medium pan, fully cook ground beef and set aside.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the crock pot chamber and turn it on high heat.
- Once the tomatoes have warmed, add the browned ground beef. Mix well.
- Add the pinto, kidney, and black beans. Mix well.
- Add water, diced green chiles, chopped onion, chili powder and salt. Mix well.
- Cover and let simmer for 3-4 hours on high heat stirring occasionally. *
Taste of the Tailgate http://tasteofthetailgate.com/wordpress/